You may return goods (excluding sale, clearance items, closeout items, boards and paddles) for any reason within 10 days of receipt of your shipment and receive a refund of the purchase price. All items must be unused and in new condition, with all manufacturer tags attached. All items that are returned and received used or not in resell condition; will not be accepted.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the board or accessory for personal, non-commercial use. This warranty is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the original product.
If you aren’t sure whether or not your item is covered by our warranty, please contact us at 780-952-1037.
- This policy covers manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
- You must provide valid proof of purchase from Gritty Knots Paddle Co
This warranty does not cover the following damage or defects caused by:
- Impact with any materials or objects (incl. ramps and sliders).
- Collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
- Transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Heel dents.
- Non-recreational use.
- Inappropriate storage or handling.
- Exposure to temperatures over 21°C (70°F) and under 0°C (32°F).
- Heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extended amount of time in a car, board bag, etc.
- Natural events such as floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.
- Alterations or modifications including the use of a larger fin than specified.
- The usage of the board after a claim is reported.
- Flat landings.
- Improper mounting or adjustment of bindings or foot straps.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet board bag).
- Damage due to improper care, handling, or storage
- Broken boards.
- Incidental damage.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Dents and/or pressure dings from normal usage and impact.
- Cosmetic blemishes i.e. scratch’s and/or paint chips.
- Demo boards.